20 Random Facts About ME
This has been a tag floating around Instagram for a while so I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and give you, a somewhat scary, insight into me:
1) I am a qualified Teacher.
2) I have had three LARGE babies and am still waiting for my medals.
3) I'm originally from Manchester, while I don't live there now I ♡ M'CR.
4) I am an only child.
5) I detest Baked Beans, I feel nauseous just thinking about them.
6) I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is my favourite show EVER!
7) I failed my driving test due to breaking the speed limit, twice.
8) Mr Keepsake and I met at Reading Festival in 2000.
9) I am a terrible, terrible cook.
10) My friends mean the world to me.
11) I once fell through a glass table while dancing with Woody Harrelson.
12) My favourite number is 27.
13) Frogs freak me out.
14) I am a night owl, fighting (a losing) battle to become an early bird.
15) I LOVE champagne, especially on an empty stomach.
16) I have back packed around China, India and America.
17) Gardening confuses me.
18) The only thing worse than my cooking is my singing.
19) As a child I had an imaginary Black Labrador called Jet - I loved that dog!!!
20) My children amaze me everyday.